Q? So what is the basis of the existence of Taliban?
# Who is their teacher? The philosophy is neither Islamic nor Quranic
# Real violent struggle has something to do with rights abuse or lack of justice be it MQM or Muslims at large.
# There is something called retaliation too. USA has triggered the button of religious war in this part of Asia, now they cannot handle their own power & resource keeping agendas
# All that is left is to fool the world with rumours of weapons of mass destruction, biologial weapons, misguidance, ignorance among scholars and bloodshed
# Good questions to ask: Where are the biological weapons of mass destruction?
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
فَصَبۡرٌ۬ جَمِيلٌ۬ۖ وَٱللَّهُ ٱلۡمُسۡتَعَانُ عَلَىٰ مَا تَصِفُونَ (١٨
سو (خیر) صبر ہی کروں گا جس میں شکایت کا نام نہ ہوگا اور جو باتیں تم بناتے ہو ان میں الله ہی مدد کرے۔ (۱۸
(For me) patience is most fitting: against that which ye assert, it is Allah (alone) whose help can be sought”… (18) ~ Moulana Yousuf Ali’s translation
It is a prayer which Prophet Jacob made after he had an idea that his sons have stained Prophet Joseph’s shirt with false blood. So is the state with Islam on an international level. Muslims are being painted red with false blood stains and in such times all that we can beseech is God’s help.
Tying today’s topic with one of the narration among many from our holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh as it says in Bukhari, an authentic book of narrations, that,
Afflictions and the End of the World ~ Harj i.e. Bloodshed
Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 88 :: Hadith 183
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, “Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much ‘Al-Harj.” They said, “O Allah’s Apostle! What is “Al-Harj?” He said, “Killing! Killing!” (See Hadith No. 63, Vol. 8)
Afflictions and the End of the World ~ One eyed lier (Dajjal)
Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 88 :: Hadith 245
The Prophet said, “No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal’s) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever).” (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn ‘Abbas).
Summary to the above points
- It is not Islam but a man’s innate desire to have more control and power
- The fight and hatred has caused two world wars already, third will come up in the face of extreme oppression
- The world’s fiasco can be understood by raising a child up and noticing how he/she acts as per his or her ego and wants. When we grow up, we learn to manouver these emotions but they lie on our bases as our basic instincts
- The desire to keep power, money and resources in from within the ummah as well, and from outside too which leaves the current Muslim of the day no where
- Hatred is real, so are hate crimes
- Biases are real
- War of retaining resources and looking out for more was the reason why colonization was there, so it is the same war, now more sophisticated, Al qaeda calls it imperialism, but I yet have to decide whats going on, on grounds to agree or to disagree
- Love is the not the opposite of war
- Freedom is not the opposite of Islam
- Islam doesn’t market love and then spread injustice. It stands for justice and not for criminality
- War crimes can show anyone who is the criminal on the world’s stage
- Not expecting a retaliation of an offense of any kind is foolishness
- The religion of Islam is falsely stained with the blood of innocents by the lier/misguided dajjal and all that we can see in the world is increased killing which will increase further with time